Bend It Cycling's Elite Performance Shorts are the most comfortable recumbent shorts I've ever worn. I wear them all the time!
- Cruzbike's Maria Parker, RAAM Solo Women's Champion 2013; Women's 12-hour, 24-hour, 100-mile and 200-mile road record holder.
These new shorts incorporate all of the performance and durability innovations included in our original Elite shorts and much more! In addition to all the features you'd expect from a pair of Bend It shorts, the Elite 2.0s also introduce a more durable Poly-Lycra® blend and first of its kind features for great comfort and even greater support.
The completely redesigned inseam features an innovative floating double-layer design right where you need it that improves lower back support while working to eliminate friction between the legs.
If you're looking for a pair of recumbent shorts that provide superior protection from the elements while giving you the most comfortable ride ever in a pair of performance recumbent shorts, Elite 2.0's are for you.
* NEW FEATURE - REINFORCED INSEAMS DESIGNED TO ELIMINATE FRICTION
* NEW FEATURE - REINFORCED FRONT AND BACK PANELS FOR ADDITIONAL CONFIDENCE, SUPPORT AND COMFORT
* NEW FEATURE - NEW AND IMPROVED LEG GRIPPER DESIGN PROVIDES LESS SLIP AND MORE COMFORT
* 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra® delivers the ultimate blend of support, comfort, and flexibility
* 100% Flat-lock seams reduce friction and pressure helping to eliminate chafing
* Patented 9-panel construction specifically designed for recumbent riders further reduces potential pressure points
* Inseam stitching replaced by a super-soft lining for additional comfort
* No padding to get in the way of your saddle-free recumbent riding experience
* Highly-reflective Bend It Cycling logo on side panel of shorts for added safety during early evening and early morning rides* 100% Satisfaction guaranteed!
Size Ordering Tip: If your measurements border two sizes, order the larger size for the most comfortable fit!
To see the size chart, click on the link belowSize Charts