These new bib shorts incorporate all of the performance and durability innovations included in our original Elite bib shorts and much more! In addition to all the features you'd expect from a pair of Bend It shorts, the Elite Performance Bib 2.0s also introduce a more durable Poly-Lycra® blend and first of its kind features for great comfort and even greater support.
The completely redesigned inseam features an innovative floating double-layer design right where you need it that improves lower back support and protection up front while working to eliminate friction between the legs. This combined with a softer bib with enhanced airflow properties delivers our best-performing recumbent bib shorts to date.
If you're looking for a pair of recumbent shorts that provide superior protection from the elements while giving you the most comfortable ride ever in a pair of performance recumbent bib shorts, Elite 2.0's are for you.
* NEW FEATURE - REINFORCED INSEAMS DESIGNED TO ELIMINATE FRICTION
* NEW FEATURE - REINFORCED FRONT AND BACK PANELS FOR ADDITIONAL CONFIDENCE, SUPPORT AND COMFORT
* NEW FEATURE - NEW AND IMPROVED LEG GRIPPER DESIGN PROVIDES LESS SLIP AND MORE COMFORT
* 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra® delivers the ultimate blend of support, comfort, and flexibility
* 100% Flat-lock seams reduce friction and pressure helping to eliminate chafing
* Patented 9-panel construction specifically designed for recumbent riders further reduces potential pressure points
* Inseam stitching replaced by a super-soft lining for additional comfort
* No padding to get in the way of your saddle-free recumbent riding experience
* Highly-reflective Bend It Cycling logo on side panel of shorts for added safety during early evening and early morning rides
* 100% Satisfaction guaranteed!
Size ordering tip: If your measurements border two sizes, order the larger size for the most comfortable fit!
To see the size chart, click on the link below
We recommend to wash them inside out in a regular wash cycle with cold water and hang-dry. For the best results, it is recommended to wash using a delicate or hand wash cycle.