Note : If the size you want to order is not in stock, you can check the same jersey without zippered pockets
Human Rights Campaign Official Jersey
The Human Rights Campaign is America's largest civil rights organization working to achieve lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality.
By inspiring and engaging all Americans, HRC strives to end discrimination against LGBT citizens and realize a nation that achieves fundamental fairness and equality for all.
HRC seeks to improve the lives of LGBT Americans by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law and increasing public support among all Americans through innovative advocacy, education and outreach programs. HRC works to secure equal rights for LGBT individuals and families at the federal and state levels by lobbying elected officials, mobilizing grassroots supporters, educating Americans, investing strategically to elect fair-minded officials and partnering with other LGBT organizations.
BendItCycling is teaming up with the Human Rights Campaign and supporting their efforts by selling these outstanding jerseys and donating 15% of sales to HRC. Click here
to learn more about the Human Rights Campaign.
* NEW FEATURE - Exclusively from
Bend It Cycling, Easy-pull zippered side pockets! Never worry about
dropping your valuables on the road again!
* NEW FEATURE - Superior YKK® rubber easy-grip zipper
* NEW FEATURE - Full length invisible zip for easy and comfortable use with conventional shorts or bib shorts alike
* NEW FEATURE - Non-slip silicon waist hem
* NEW FEATURE - COOL-FRESH® waffle-mesh technology helps keep you cool, dry and comfortable even after hours on the road
* Bend It Cycling's patented DropStop® side pocket design
* Full digital sublimation artwork features vibrant colors
* Club cut for a looser feel around the shoulders and midsection
* 100% Anti-bacterial polyester mesh fabric
* Provides excellent UV protection
* Money back guarantee!
Please keep in mind that our size
recommendations are for a jersey size that provides a recreational rider
fit. This means the jersey should fit looser than a race fit jersey.
Therefore, if you want a race fit, we recommend ordering one size
smaller, and if you want a relaxed fit we recommend bumping up your
order size to one size larger than our recommendation.
To see the size chart, click on the link below