The Human Rights Campaign is America's largest civil rights organization working to achieve lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality.
By inspiring and engaging all Americans, HRC strives to end discrimination against LGBT citizens and realize a nation that achieves fundamental fairness and equality for all.
HRC seeks to improve the lives of LGBT Americans by advocating for equal rights and benefits in the workplace, ensuring families are treated equally under the law and increasing public support among all Americans through innovative advocacy, education and outreach programs. HRC works to secure equal rights for LGBT individuals and families at the federal and state levels by lobbying elected officials, mobilizing grassroots supporters, educating Americans, investing strategically to elect fair-minded officials and partnering with other LGBT organizations.
Shift Cycle Wear is teaming up with the Human Rights Campaign and supporting their efforts by selling these outstanding jerseys and donating 15% of sales to HRC. Click here
to learn more about the Human Rights Campaign.
* 15% of sales donated directly to Human Rights Campaign
* Relaxed-fit shirt works tirelessly to optimize your comfort during high-energy activity
* Polyester/spandex blend is breathable, and efficiently wicks sweat from your skin and hastens its evaporation
* Dries quickly so you won't feel chilled by a strong sudden breeze or feel clammy on hot or humid days
* Comfortable design and fabric allows for fluid, unrestricted movement
* Provides excellent UV protection
Looking for a relaxed fit? We suggest ordering one size up!