Not a cyclist? Not a problem. Nothing beats a jersey for multi-sport training and most any other outdoor activity. This jersey designed together with Shift Cycle Wear is as comfortable as a cotton T-shirt but performs like only a premium quality jersey can.
The One World Japan Jersey was designed in cooperation with a Japanese artist and incorporates beautiful Japanese iconic artwork as well as meaningful symbols and images.
The front of the shirt features a red and white Japan Earthquake Relief Ribbon. A bold outline of the Mt. Fuji, one of the universally recognized symbols of Japan, is underscored by Japanese cherry blossom branches. The front is flanked on the sides with the message "One Hope", with the Japanese Kanji Characters for "Hope" on one side, and "One World" with the universal peace symbol on the other.
The sleeves of the shirt bear the official seal of Mercy Corps, and an outline of a Japanese Paper Crane - a national symbol of hope for the people of Japan.
The back of the shirt features the official symbols of the 6 prefectures in Japan that suffered widespread destruction from this earthquake. From left to right, Ibaraki, Iwate, Miyagi, Chiba, Fukushima and Aomori.
In the small of the back is etched the local time when the 9.0 Earthquake struck Northeastern Japan.
Looking for a relaxed fit? We suggest ordering one size up!
- Full digital sublimation artwork features a bold red and white color combination
- 3/4 Length zip invisible zipper for a refined, clean look
- Tapered side pockets designed to make your goodies easy to reach while hard to drop
- Coolmax® technology means you will remain cool, dry and comfortable even after hours on the road
- 100% Anti-bacterial polyester mesh fabric which Provides excellent UV protection