Not a cyclist? Not a problem. Nothing beats a tech tee for multi-sport training and most any other outdoor activity. This Tech Tee designed together with Shift Cycle Wear is as comfortable as a cotton T-shirt but performs like only a premium quality tech tee can.
The One World Japan Tech Tee was designed in cooperation with a Japanese artist and incorporates beautiful Japanese iconic artwork as well as meaningful symbols and images.
The front of the shirt features a red and white Japan Earthquake Relief Ribbon. A bold outline of the Mt. Fuji, one of the universally recognized symbols of Japan, is underscored by Japanese cherry blossom branches. The front is flanked on the sides with the message "One Hope", with the Japanese Kanji Characters for "Hope" on one side, and "One World" with the universal peace symbol on the other.
The sleeves of the shirt bear the official seal of Mercy Corps, and an outline of a Japanese Paper Crane - a national symbol of hope for the people of Japan.
The back of the shirt features the official symbols of the 6 prefectures in Japan that suffered widespread destruction from this earthquake. From left to right, Ibaraki, Iwate, Miyagi, Chiba, Fukushima and Aomori.
In the small of the back is etched the local time when the 9.0 Earthquake struck Northeastern Japan.
* 20% of sales donated directly to Mercy Corps
* Relaxed-fit shirt works tirelessly to optimize your comfort during high-energy activity
* Polyester/spandex blend is breathable, and efficiently wicks sweat from your skin and hastens its evaporation
* Dries quickly so you won't feel chilled by a strong sudden breeze or feel clammy on hot or humid days
* Comfortable design and fabric allows for fluid, unrestricted movement
* Provides excellent UV protection
Looking for a relaxed fit? We suggest ordering one size up!
To see the size chart, click on the link below