Like our Expedition Cycling Shorts, the Excursion Cycling Pants are built around the recumbent cyclist - from material selection to pocket placement to 'bent rider-specific features.
These pants are made from the same flexible and durable high-grade polyester blend as our Expedition Shorts. The back of the pants feature reinforced panels for extreme durability and exceptional comfort while cruising on your 'bent. The bottom of the pant legs can be fastened close to the ankle with smartly-placed Velcro fasteners.
Temperatures heating up? These pants feature zippered vents behind the thigh that can be opened to allow improved air circulation for a cooler ride. These pants can also be easily rolled up, fastened below the knee and converted to fully functional cycling shorts as well!
These cycling pants are perfect for wearing together with Bend It Cycling Pursuit
performance shorts but they will give you an incredibly comfortable ride without them as well. In addition to all these features, the pants look fabulous on or off the bike!
* Vents can be opened on the thigh of the pants to provide extra ventilation
* Pants can be rolled up and secured to convert them to shorts on warm days
* No padding to get in the way of your saddle-free recumbent riding experience
* High-quality, durable, flexible material
* Oversized fit makes them a great match to wear together with Bend It Pursuit or Elite shorts
* Highly reflective logos for added safety
* Ultra-soft inseams
* Pant legs can fasten close to ankles with Velcro fasteners
* Waistband adjusters help you get exactly the right fit
* Recumbent-friendly pocket placement
* Designed for temps from 40F to 65F (full length) and 65F+(converted to shorts)
Size ordering tip: If your measurements border two sizes, order the larger size for the most comfortable fit!
To see the size chart, click on the link belowSize Chart